Subscribe to my RSS feed!!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Episode 15

We made to Episode 15!! This episode is part 2 of our SDCC coverage. We had planned on doing another customizer spotlight tonight but plans had to change and we were able to Have Zedhatch back on to finish our discussion. Please give his site a look at www.zedsjoesite.com. I want to say thanks again to Zed for getting on with us with such short notice. In this show we talk Gentle Giant and Sideshow. I don 't know about you guys, but Sideshow figures are some of the coolest toys out there. I would definitely like to see that Alley Viper 12 inch. If they made him I would have to get it! Listen as we talk about what we thought was cool and how we think the bid H needs to take a lesson from these to companies and their design work. Last but not least I want to say thanks to Whit Anderson from Boring Conversation Anyway podcast. He was in town recently and stopped by to see my customs studio  and talk toys. We had a great time but I wish we had more. Ok folks we will be back next time with another customizer interview. I don't want to spill the beans just yet but let's just say I am super excited for our next guest! I know one thing I am ready to get back into talking custom action figures again! Later - Lucasclones

Episode 15

No comments:

Post a Comment